Are peoples co-pays going to change if Obamacare gets passed?
Question by Danny: Are peoples co-pays going to change if Obamacare gets passed?
On average, people pay 20% on health coverage and the insurance company pays the 80%.
Will this change under Obamacare?
Answer by firewomen
Insurance is going to get higher and higher no matter if it does or not.*
What do you think? Answer below!
- Climate Change Linked to the Increase in Allergies this Coming Spring Season
- Bottled Water Packaging is the ?face of Positive Change? for Earth Day 2013, Says IBWA
- What are the pro’s and con’s of going to vocational school for RN?
- I use Mobil 1 motor oil for my 2000 BMW 740il. How many miles can I drive before having to change it?
- University of Wisconsin Sustainable Management Master?s Degree Program Offers First Steps Toward a Market-Based Solution to Climate Change
- What is your take on Global Warming and Climate Change? What can we do to help?
- ?Small Act. Big Change? – Triodos Bank research shows that people are taking small steps to live their lives more sustainably
- Environmental Leaders Urge Obama to Tackle Climate Change and Advocate for Clean Air and Water to Protect Public Health and U.S. Economy in State of the Union Address
- Q&A: I have a very very serious problem with going to college and getting a degree?
- is there a solar panel job going on in arizona or california?