Q&A: Extraction of Metal-What is the environmental impact?
Query by Hamster tazzy: Extraction of Steel-What is the environmental effect?
Is there any environmental effect of extracting ores- for illustration quarrying and so forth. I can’t discover significantly thats related on the web..
Reply by neolotismaster
Extraction of reactive metals makes use of electrolysis and needs the ores to be molten. This consume a significant sum of vitality and, since most countries use fossil gas for power, increases the sum of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
Give your answer to this question under!
- Why does the Republican Party continue to ignore global warming and other environmental problems?
- How much of an environmental hazard are car batteries?
- Are Christians Good Stewards of the Environment? Leading Scholars to Discuss Topic at Upcoming Environmental Care Symposium at Loma Linda University
- Leading Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM Solutions Provider Ignify Takes JWC Environmental Live on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Q&A: does anyone know the environmental life of mercury vapour and zinc oxide?
- What has the country of Turkey done to solve its environmental problems?
- What is the environmental problem of burying plastic in the ground in landfills?
- Q&A: I am an Environmental Conservation Student.Which military branch has a career like EnCon?
- Which involves less chemistry: civil or environmental engineering?
- Q&A: What are some career choices with a background in environmental science?