how many types of pollution is there?
Image by The U.S. National Archives
Query by Emily: how many sorts of pollution is there?
Im carrying out a task for college and I need to know how a lot of kinds of environmental pollution there are. Any expertise would be most beneficial! thanks
Response by electropath
Air pollution, h2o pollution, soil pollution, sound pollution, light pollution it’s possible even room junk as room pollution. Litter and garbage dumps need to count also, as a thing different that microscopic harmful toxins existing in soil.
Know greater? Leave your personal answer in the remarks!
- Is there law precedent on breaking a mortgage contract due to specific health concerns?
- Are there any natural treatment therapies for bipolar disorder?
- Q&A: There is controversy still, do we humans cause global warming or is it a natural process?
- What has the Singaporean government done to reduce air pollution in Singapore?
- Q&A: How many staff members help support Queen Elizabeth’s household?
- Q&A: What types of governments (six) operate within a city?
- is the biggest environmental problem we have too many people?
- how many years of school does it take to become a wildlife rehabilitator? and what careers save animals?
- Is there any art projects out there that use old plastic ID badges that we could consider?
- Q&A: Has there ever been a proposed solution to a problem from a Democrat that did not involve a tax increase?